[Digikam-users] Mini laptop to work with Digikam on the go

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 12:49:41 GMT 2011

I'm looking for a little laptop (mini PC, notebook or whatever) I could
easily bring with me when travelling, so I could work on my photos with
Digikam when I'm away from home.

I don't intend to do a lot of editing with it; but I'll be away during 3
months this summer and intend to shoot quite a lot, so I'll need to do as
much as tagging/organizing/etc. as possible.
For those who work on their photos when travelling, have you any
recommandation, for example about the screen size or anything else?

Thanks for your advice.
Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>