[Digikam-users] Re: More on backup

Jim Dory james at dorydesign.com
Wed Mar 2 17:37:00 GMT 2011

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 2:27 AM, Johnny <yggdrasil at gmx.co.uk> wrote:

> Apologies for any offence caused by using an informal style of writing,
> that was certainly not the intention.
>
> --
> Johnny

No offense here - I just complained because I receive this list in my
mail inbox (do most people?) and as I get a lot of mail I don't want
much chaff to oats ratio.

I manage a list with 1500 subscribers (no idea how that compares to
this one) so I am maybe a bit sensitive about off-topic stuff.  (I'm
painfully aware that this too is off-topic. But hopefully this post
will clarify that I'm not upset or offended or even anything more than
bemused and so will end further discussion about my perhaps errant
earlier post.) I definitely don't want people posting jokes, favorite
recipes or internet sites, forwards, etc., to that list as it is
strictly a community announcements/trade thing.

And again, I did enjoy the discussion of photo storage as that
probably should concern us all and I'm about to buy some kind of
solution. (additional to what I'm already using.)

cheers, JD