[Digikam-users] Re: More on backup

Jim Dory james at dorydesign.com
Tue Mar 1 18:57:05 GMT 2011

I'm an old crank, and even though I enjoyed the off topic discussion
of how to backup photos, since it has devolved into jokes, I'm less
than thrilled. It seems people trying to be funny on line only works
for the ones that are really good at it, and rarely on a topic
discussion list.  Yeah I know, I'm an old cranky fellow - but how
about you guys take your jokes to private tweets or something..  /j