[Digikam-users] Windows installer

TKR tomkrice at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 05:26:16 BST 2011

Installed 2.0.0 -beta6 an XP sp3 machine. All seems fine --- except no
thumbnails. Also not thumbnail database as far as I can see. There is a
Digidam database - has not extension. When I ask it to rebuild the
thumbnails I see a temp "virtual" file being created which then comes an
goes but nothing remains after the process is completed.

What did I do wrong? 1.7.0 worked fine on Windows and 1.9 seems to work well
on Linux Mint.

Thanks for any suggestions.

TKR