[Digikam-users] Re: Export to Facebook doesn't work any longer

Wolfgang Mader Wolfgang_Mader at brain-frog.de
Tue Jun 28 18:00:12 BST 2011

On Tuesday 28 June 2011 18:33:33 Marie-Noƫlle Augendre wrote:
> Thanks for the link.
> I could always find another way to upload pictures to FB, but I'm very
> disappointed that almost all the photos I have uploaded have disappeared

As far as I know those pictures are not deleted but hidden. They will be
visible again at the time the kipi-key for facebook is removed from the spam
detection list. There is a page on this, but it is in German [1] and anther an
English, but I have not read it [2].

Cheers, Wolfgang

[1] http://www.pro-linux.de/news/1/17205/facebook-sperrt-digikamampco-aus.html
[2] http://forum.developers.facebook.net/viewtopic.php?pid=355340#p355340