[Digikam-users] Re: Export to Facebook doesn't work any longer

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 17:33:33 BST 2011

Thanks for the link.
I could always find another way to upload pictures to FB, but I'm very
disappointed that almost all the photos I have uploaded have disappeared
with their associated comments!
Of course, I manage several galleries elsewhere, but my FB friends don't
often go to see them.

Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>