[Digikam-users] Re: SRBG, Adobe RGB, What to use ?

Rinus sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Sun Jun 26 11:11:26 BST 2011

Common usage is sRGB. It is safe for posting on the web, and gives the best chance that all colors are repodused the same on pc, printer etc. If you know what you are doing you can experiment with other colorspaces, but confusion is quickly introduced, so to start with choose everywhere in workflow sRGB. It will not effect the raw images itself, only the way you see them.

Have a nice day,
Rinus