[Digikam-users] Re: Export to Piwigo

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Mon Jun 13 10:47:12 BST 2011

I have found that if I use the AutoRotate Using EXIF information option
in digikam to rotate the image and then upload it is OK, however as
downloaded from my camera they do not upload OK (but they display
correctly in digikam).

How do you force this at download time from the camera so I dont have to
do it afterwards?

Stuart