[Digikam-users] Re: Export to Piwigo

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 10:31:06 BST 2011

I 've never had rotation problems with Piwigo and/or Digikam.
Digikam automatically rotates my pictures when uploading them from my memory
card, and they are exported to Piwigo with the right orientation.

Before Digikam, I used Photoshop Elements with Windows, and it worked the
same with Piwigo (though I had to upload the pictures manually into the
Piwigo gallery).

Marie-Noëlle

2011/6/13 Stuart T Rogers <stuart at stella-maris.org.uk>

> I am having trouble with this plugin. It does not rotate images prior to
> uploading them so they appear in my gallery in the wrong orientation. I
> am led to believe that Piwigo expects them to already be rotated when
> uploaded. Is anyone else seeing this? Digikam correctly shows the image
> rotated.
>
> Stuart
> --
> Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
> or:      http://www.broadstairs.org

Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>