[Digikam-users] Re: Windows installer

Tue Jun 7 19:33:35 BST 2011

This Version runs great, here on 64-bit Windows 7 Home Edition.

Only one things seems not to run: the face recognition. When I switch
over to "people"-area, I get this Error-Message:

"OpenCV library Haar Cascade data files are not installed on your
system. These files needs to be available to run face detection and
recognition properly. Please check your OpenCV library installation..."

When I look unter the path "c:\Programme (x86)\digiKam\KDE4-MSVC\bin\",
I see such files as "opencv-haartraining.exe" etc, so I would think, the
files needed are in place. Or am I going wrong?

Axel Klages