[Digikam-users] latitide and longitude stopped updating in image/geolocation/edit coordinates with digikam 1.9.0

jon piesing jon33040 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 30 16:58:53 BST 2011

Hi,

In the last couple of days, the UI to add geolocation coordinates to images in
1.9.0 has just stopped working for me.

If I go to image / geolocation / edit coordinates then the google based map
appears as it did before.

I can move around the map as I did before. I can search as I did before.

But the latitude and longitude only update when I select one of my pre-existing
bookmarks.
They no longer update when I click somewhere on the map.
Setting a new bookmark just sets one at the latitude and longitude shown.
It makes no difference if the display is in maps mode or satellite mode.

Has anyone else seen this?

It means the only locations I can add to pictures are pre-existing bookmarks.

The only setting I can see is the one to change from Google Maps API V2 to V3
and this makes no difference - other than the search box disappearing.
There's nothing obvious in the archives for the google maps mailing lists.

Thanks

Jon