[Digikam-users] Re: Installing Digikam on Mac OS X 10.6.8

brad bkn at ithryn.net
Fri Jul 29 00:00:16 BST 2011

You don't give us much information. I am assuming you got it to compile and install since you say that digikam lives in /Applications/MacPorts/KDE4. If so, then open a terminal an execute /Applications/MacPorts/KDE4/digikam.app/Contents/MacOS/digikam
That should give you some output that might shed light what's going on with your installation.
  - b