[Digikam-users] Re: digiKam and Kipi-plugins 1.8.0 released...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 16:49:21 GMT 2011

Ok. I have no idea. For the moment. please opena new file in KDE
bugzilla, to digiKam/libkdcraw section. I will set libraw author in CC
to this bugzilla entry.

Also comment this file with all information provided in this thread.

If you can provide RAW files samples to test, and take some
screenshots of the problem, it will be great.

Best

Gilles Caulier