[Digikam-users] Re: Tagging images - hiding irrelevant tags?

Kyle Altendorf kyle.altendorf at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 01:47:32 GMT 2011

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 16:32, Johnny <yggdrasil at gmx.co.uk> wrote:
> While tagging my latest batch of photos, I realised how few of all the
> tags I am actually using and wonder how other people here deal with
> that?

Until a couple weeks ago i was tempted to ask the same question.  I
now often use the search box below the tag list and sometimes the
'recent tags' button to the right of the search box.  Not the 'check'
button (already applied tags) but the 'down arrow' button.  Mostly the
search box though.  I felt pretty silly for not having bothered to
look at those features before.  When adding new tags the 'enter new
tag here' box above the list of tags is also quite nice.

Cheers,
-kyle