[Digikam-users] Re: NEF/RAW+JPG: how to maintain coherent metadata

Julien T julien.t43 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 13:51:06 GMT 2011

Thanks Robert, Elle,

In fact, I also have all nef+jpg in the same folder.

good script Robert.
two question
- is there a way to ensure there is no nef tagged by errors and no
erasing of user-metadata ?
- why exiv2 -iix*e* ? e is for photo exif metadata. you don't want to
keep the raw ones ?

Elle, if you can publish your process exiftool, I'm sure that I will
not the only one interested.

Thanks a lot