[Digikam-users] Picture samples from Canon 550D/Rebel T2i

gerlos gerlosgm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 11:49:13 GMT 2011

Hello everyone,
I just got my new camera, a Canon 550D, and, as said in http://www.digikam.org/drupal/contrib, I uploaded a couple of pictures (RAW + JPG) on mediafire, so you can download them and look at their metadata if needed, to improve support in digikam.

IMG_5555.CR2 (21 MB): http://www.mediafire.com/?pdag3e9laxfx496
IMG_5555.JPG (4.91 MB): http://www.mediafire.com/?yt7lpp5kit7z6og

If you have already other samples from this camera, please ignore this message.
"We apologise for the inconvenience" ;-)

bye
gerlos

PS The strange camera in the shots is a Lomo Voskhod from far 1965:
http://cameras.alfredklomp.com/voskhod/
Hope you like it.

--
"Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more
of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something