[Digikam-users] Re: Digikam themes -text color (Dark, DLR)

Stewart Kinner sansen at mcn.org
Tue Jan 18 06:48:55 GMT 2011

If you go into windows desktop appearance settings and click on advanced then find and change the text color even just a small amount, then save and exit, you then should be able to see the text in the tags when using the dark themes.

This also applies to ubuntu flavor.

I only had to do this once for each install of Digikam running on windows xp and ubuntu Linux.

I can't speak to other os distributions but since it seems to work across at least these two platforms I think it should work in a similar manner with others.

Hope that helps.
Stew

Kodachrome, "The color of memories."