[Digikam-users] Digikam 1.7 under Windows - Kipi-Plugins do not work

loerzi loerzi at gmx.net
Wed Jan 12 20:32:16 GMT 2011

Hello,

I'm using digikam for a while and it's really a great app(lication).
When starting I used it under Linux in a VM and now I'm happy that the
windows port is maintained more and I downloaded the installer from
Gilles and the latest KDE Win installer. With both digikam 1.7 is
working in general but none of the kipi-plugins is working anymore.
I've tested it under Windows XP (32bit) as well as Windows 7 (64bit).
The plugins are listed and checked all in the configuration menu but
they do not work.

With the zipped file for digikam 1.6 provided by Gilles the plugins
worked fine.

Did anybody made the same experience?
Did I miss something to configure?

I would be happy if someone could help me.

Thanks in advance.

Daniel