[Digikam-users] digikam 1.6 database problems.

Eric F falkaholic at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 21:41:35 GMT 2011

I was adding tags to photos in my library when Digikam froze. Now when I launch Digikam I get this error:

"No album library path has been found in the configuration file. Giving up the schema updating process. Please try with an empty database, or repair your configuration."

All my library is gone now. Digikam seems to a reverted to factory settings.  I have a digikam3.db and now a digikam4.db in the library s directory. The thumbnails db is still there correct size (300MB).  So there data still exists.
I have looked through other support for problems like these and they all seem to be from a bug that was fixed in the 0.10 era. Does any one have any idea on how to fix this?

(Fedora14 64bit, digikam 1.6, sqlite)
Thank You,
-Eric