[Digikam-users] Re: duplicate hashes in digikam 1.7 database

Elle Stone l.elle.stone at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 19:19:12 GMT 2011

Marie-Noƫlle, Jim - I thought I had seen other people mention having
the wrong thumbs on certain images. Maybe there is more than one cause
of an incorrect thumb. In this case, no other program has touched the
images since the test database was created, and nothing has been
renamed.

Some of the images in the test database have the same imageHash,
verified using the SQLite database browser. I'm guessing the wrong
thumbs are because of the duplicate imageHashes.

Gilles,would you like me to put the screenshots and database up on my
website so the people at bugzilla can see exactly what the problem is?

Elle Stone