[Digikam-users] Re: Extract cr2 from dng images

RPG Master rpgmaster94 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 21:27:04 GMT 2011

Oh crap. I've been doing this for the past several days, converting my ARW
files to DNG with the originals embed and I'm almost done... and then I read
this. :(
I just tried using the Adobe DNG converter and got the same results when I
tried extracting.
Please people, tell me I haven't been wasting my time. :(