[Digikam-users] Re: Tag Inheritance

gerlos gerlosgm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 10:30:08 GMT 2011

Il giorno 15/feb/2011, alle ore 22.19, davidvj ha scritto:

> If I Tag or add other data to a raw file, would it not be reasonable that the
> Tag data is inherited by the processed offspring from that raw file?
>
> I normally globally tag a folder prior to working on the files ...

It seems to me that this is the default behavior, but I'm not on my "darkroom pc" ;-) and can't verify at the moment: if I tag a RAW file and then process and export it to JPEG or PNG, I see the same tags (and ratings) on the JPEGs/PNGs.

Did you experienced problems with this feature?

regards
gerlos

--
"Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more
of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something