[Digikam-users] Re: Fwd: Re: Re: Digikam support Nikon D3100

gerlos gerlosgm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 11:30:04 GMT 2011

Il giorno 15/feb/2011, alle ore 12.48, Robert Zeller ha scritto:

> Gerlos,
[CUT]
> You are right: I just checked and found
> that the nautilus process was running on my kde-desktop. After killing
> nautilus, the gvfs-gphoto2-volume-monitor did not start again, even with
> the x bit enabled.

I'm happy I guessed right and helped you!

Hope that this hint can help other people too... why don't add this notice to the official Digikam documentation, to help people solve this problem in the future?

regards
gerlos

--
"Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more
of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something