[Digikam-users] Re: Pentax-k5 RAW photo problem

Landrum Haddix lhaddix at iglou.com
Mon Feb 14 15:51:52 GMT 2011

If you download and build with these instructions
http://www.digikam.org/drupal/download/KDE4
You will NOT got the libraw you need for PEF and will build 1.8.0

If you use these instructions
http://www.digikam.org/drupal/download/SvnAlongStable
you will get the correct libraw as well as build 1.9.0
K5 RAW PEF are editing perfectly for me.

I found this to be true several weeks ago.

Landrum