[Digikam-users] Re: Linear tags (was: Rating based on quality or content? Ideas, comments?)

gerlos gerlosgm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 12:21:04 GMT 2011

Hello everyone,
Please, when implementing these ideas keep in mind that our photos don't stay just in our digikam libraries, but sometimes they go also in Lightroom and Aperture (...)  libraries, since there is people (like me) working with other people or with different OSes...

I'd really like that any metadata I added to a set of shots using Digikam will ben visible also with other software, so we don't marginalize ourselves.
At the moment the situation is really nice: at least on a friend's of mine Aperture (didn't try other software) you can see every information you added using digikam, and it's cool.
Please, keep in mind this need, and don't implement too incompatible metadata...

regards
gerlos

--
"Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist,
but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."