[Digikam-users] Digikam use all PC ressources

Didier RAPP didier.rapp at free.fr
Mon Feb 7 20:40:51 GMT 2011

Hello,

I am on Kubuntu 10.10 with Digikam 1.4.0. Befor i am on 10.4 with older
version of Digikam with the same problem.
It's the reason ido upgrade to 10.10 unsuccessfully.

For some time, when i start Digikam, it's wery slow to display the pictures.
The CPU is 100% used and memory is all used. My swap memory fills
completely.
I have to kill the process to free ressources.

I don't see any option to recover a good use.
Before the last launch i remove a link in my collection to the file
whith most of my photos without any result.

Have you an idea to resolve it ?

Thanks in advance.

Didier
(sorry for my english, I am french)