[Digikam-users] Re: Digikam support Nikon D3100

John Bestevaar Josephus at people.net.au
Tue Feb 1 01:18:22 GMT 2011

Hi Hevii
Even more fantastic! Simpler and it works!
Your solution saves the risk of damage to the card from multiple
removals and reinsertions in the camera and external USB card reader.
I must admit however that "Unmounting" a device in order to get it to
work with an application is counterintuitive when normal working calls
for first " Mounting" the device.
I suggest that this solution / tip does merit a mention on the Digikam
website,perhaps in FAQ.
BTW i have made another money donation.
Cheers John Bestevaar