[Digikam-users] tags/keywords between Adobe Lightroom and Digikam

Jim Dory james at dorydesign.com
Sat Dec 31 11:05:58 GMT 2011

Hi Andrew,

Many thanks for the info.

I'm using DK 2.4.1 on KDE 4.7.4, if that helps.

I had been converting to DNG, but lately questioning whether I want
that extra step. So good to hear your opinion about it.

In DK I under Settings/configure digikam/Metadata I'm looking at
"Write Metadata to RAW files" which is checked and under that is Read
Metadata from XMP sidecar files" which is greyed out- unable to check.
Maybe it is dependent on another item being checked/unchecked.
Otherwise I'm not seeing where that would be.

cheers, Jim