[Digikam-users] Images disappeared.

Andreas T. Ege andreas at spheniscid.net
Tue Dec 27 11:54:38 GMT 2011

Hello,

Am 26.12.2011 23:29, schrieb David Vincent-Jones:
> Gilles;
>
> May I respectfully say, despite the problem emanating from KDE, if it
> effects Digikam, it becomes a Digikam problem.

It effects digikam, sure enough, but in regards of solving the problem
it is not a digikam problem, because you can twiddle with digikam as
much as you want, it won't solve the issue.
That's a bit like saying if your cpu is bust and the computer doesn't
start anymore, it's a digikam problem because it obviously effects
digikam as well. :-P
No offense meant, just had to add my two cents. ;-)

--
Andreas Ege

		24 The Birches
                 Shobdon