[Digikam-users] Digikam memory usage

Alberto Ferrante alberto.ferrante at tiscali.it
Fri Dec 23 16:43:54 GMT 2011

Good news here: a couple of days ago Digikam was updated to the 2.4
release in Fedora and the problem with memory usage disappeared... I
could even add a folder with more than 100'000 photos without any
problem (maximum memory usage of 6-7GB).

Best regards,
	Alberto

--
Home page: http://www.alari.ch/people/alberto