[Digikam-users] registration n emails problem

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Tue Dec 13 04:54:39 GMT 2011

Hi Mich,

On Tirsdag den 13. december 2011, Mich wrote:
> Hi
>
> I just registered. I asked a question in one of the pages re: digikam. And
> now somehow I'm receiving a bunch of emails that have nothing to do with
> my question (ex. below).  If I go to the link, of the question, in some
> cases I can't even log in since i'm not registered in that particular
> forum. So how do I stop receiving all this useless (to me) emails?
>
> thank you
>
> mich

That is how a mailing list works, you subscribe and get all the mail sent to
the list. This way we can help each other, so someone may answer your
question, and you may answer other peoples questions.

If you don't like that, you can access the list through a web interface here:
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.digikam.user

When replying to a mail list, please do not try to start a new thread by
answering so anotherone, because some mail clients, and users, actually use
threads to make things easier :)

And remember that noone is being paid for answering mails here, it is a
community of users helping each other.

--
Anders