[Digikam-users] registration n emails problem

Mich pintree3 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 03:59:45 GMT 2011

Hi

I just registered. I asked a question in one of the pages re: digikam. And now somehow I'm receiving a bunch of emails that have nothing to do with my question (ex. below).  If I go to the link, of the question, in some cases I can't even log in since i'm not registered in that particular forum. So how do I stop receiving all this useless (to me) emails?

thank you

mich