[Digikam-users] Digikam not recognising photos have been downloaded

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Sat Dec 10 13:20:52 GMT 2011

Well I dont understand what is going on now. I can see all the photos on
my Canon in the database downloaded history but right now the last lot I
downloaded show up as already in the db, but the most recent 5 which
have been downloaded and are in the history show as new - which they are
not.

However if I reopen digicam and try to import now they are all showing
as already in the collections.

So now I'm confused, sometimes this works and sometimes it does not.

Stuart