[Digikam-users] Digikam not recognising photos have been downloaded

Anders Stedtlund falolaf at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 11:15:27 GMT 2011

Hi,

I my case the images imported from autodetected device doesn't work.
This was the case in openSUSE 11.4. I'm now on openSUSE 12.1, but
haven't tested yet.

When importing from a manually added device every images is remembered
as imported.

There was a discussion about this some month ago. This was in the
context of a fixed bug if I remember correctly.

Don't know if this is the same for you but might be worth a try.

/Anders