[Digikam-users] Not completely but a bit off topic question: looking for texteditor with macro capabillity

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Mon Aug 29 20:35:09 BST 2011

Hi,
One more question. I can imagine that someone got annoyed by this
discussion in the wrong place, so I decided not to go on with it. But
maybe someone has a great tip where to discuss bash scripting and maybe
after that emacs. After all I need to stay productive in Linux and
eventually I want to do whatever comes in my mind, as I could in good
old dos, with just a snap of my fingers

I have been looking around but could not all by myself really find what
fits my needs. For example: fora where questions have 678 views and zero
answers, or fora only suited for people who have been digging in to
Linux for years.

Thanks you all for all the help, you got me realy on the track, but
there is still a long way to go.

Best,
Rinus