[Digikam-users] Generic Linux question

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Sun Aug 28 08:27:00 BST 2011

Le 28/08/2011 09:13, Remco Viëtor a écrit :

> Fwiw, OpenSuSE (11.4 for me) often has the newest versions reasonably quickly
> if you are willing to use some 'non-standard' repositories.

same for me. Compiling digiKam allows me to have the vey last version
with stable kde version when the distro available one needs much more
recent kde (and I tested new kde enough to know it's not that stable)

there are too many version available to have all of them ready

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.youtube.com/user/jdddodinorg