[Digikam-users] Generic Linux question

FireFly fireflys_98 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 28 06:52:11 BST 2011

Not sure entirely how they get updated, other than updated when someone creates a new package.

I'm on Arch Linux and that is at Digikam 2.0, although I'll warn you it's NOT a eassy install (compared to say Ubuntu, or PCLinuxOS or...)

- James Duerr

E-mail: FireFlys_98 at yahoo.com
Discover a lost art - play Marbles. May 2004
www.marillion.com