[Digikam-users] FINAL? UPDATE: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B U I L D I N G D I G I K A M F O R D U M M I E S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Ubuntu

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Thu Aug 25 09:17:26 BST 2011

Op 25-08-11 09:52, Marie-Noëlle Augendre schreef:
> 2011/8/25 sleepless<sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl>:
>
>>> For those who might be interested, I've written down my procedure (for
>>> Fedora and in french) in my personal wiki:
>>>
>>> http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/wiki/doku.php?id=wiki:configuration-2:digikam
>> Very nice job. Any chance for a English version?
> In fact, these pages are to be my own notebook: I'm attempting to
> gather, organize and store somewhere all the notes I've put down
> regarding my Linux system, so I can find them when I need them ...
> The information will be available for however wants it, but I don't
> plan to open it for editing by other users. I intend to remain the
> sole editor.
That´s very understandable, that is what I planned too with my guide.
> I could provide a translation of the current state of this page, if
> you like to store it somewhere
I would appreciate that, I can understand your wiki but not well enough
to make a secure translation, and lot of others, can not understand it
at all. So a translation will give me a good starting point from where I
can follow updates on your wiki and
If ever someone  complains, your wiki is in french, it´s easyer for me
to guide them trough it.
TIA and take your time, no hurry at all.
Rinus