[Digikam-users] FINAL? UPDATE: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B U I L D I N G D I G I K A M F O R D U M M I E S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Ubuntu

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 08:52:35 BST 2011

2011/8/25 sleepless <sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl>:

>> For those who might be interested, I've written down my procedure (for
>> Fedora and in french) in my personal wiki:
>>
>> http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/wiki/doku.php?id=wiki:configuration-2:digikam
>
> Very nice job. Any chance for a English version?

In fact, these pages are to be my own notebook: I'm attempting to
gather, organize and store somewhere all the notes I've put down
regarding my Linux system, so I can find them when I need them ...
The information will be available for however wants it, but I don't
plan to open it for editing by other users. I intend to remain the
sole editor.

I could provide a translation of the current state of this page, if
you like to store it somewhere; but the whole wiki will remain in
french, as it is primarily my own notebook.

Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en herbe

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes Plurielles

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil générale