[Digikam-users] Compiling from git

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 12:54:11 BST 2011

Before doing anything nasty/hasty, I would like very much to
understand where all this procedure is going to put the files/folders
it'll be using.
At the moment my /home folder is full of things I don't want here ...
isn't it possible to do that in a subfolder?
By the way, what is the digikam-software-compilation for? the git
clone? temporary files for the compilation?

And I wouldn't like to have to clone the git one more time, as my
connection is very poor, and I took me a great more time than any of
you, I think.

Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en herbe

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes Plurielles

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil générale