[Digikam-users] "Unable to look up anongit.kde.org" message

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 08:17:00 BST 2011

I'm still getting this error message for libkface:
"Cloning into extra/libkface...
fatal: Unable to look up anongit.kde.org (port 9418) (Name or service not known)
Could not clone git://anongit.kde.org/libkface onto extra/libkface

- Failed to populate gits repositories, aborting."

... and am not able to go further in the compilation of Digikam.

I'm wondering about the fact I seem to be the only one to have this
problem ... Have I not missed something along the line?

Thanks for you answers,
Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en herbe

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes Plurielles

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil générale