[Digikam-users] Venting and asking for guidance

Ozzy ozzyprv at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 05:04:30 BST 2011

I mostly use my Dell XPS laptop for photography related stuff. The most
annoying problems are:
-choppy scrolling (when moving up and down with albums). I cannot really
blame dK, it could be a problem with Ubuntu 11.04 and my nVidia video card.
-tooltip readability. There is another post for that. I thought that
everybody using Ubuntu had the problem but maybe not (Rinus?).
-imagen editor (F4) menu and the infamous unity bar.....
-tag customization, I am tired of deleting some old thags only to find that
they are back....

And in general, I was looking for comments around new hardware. My XPS
laptop is only 13in.

Thanks.