[Digikam-users] Thank you digikam! Al my pictures came out with a beautiful sky.

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Sat Aug 20 18:16:42 BST 2011

Tip about dk rawconverter tool for overexposed pictures

Hi group,

Maybe it is common knowledge, and probably covered by others as mohammed
or Dimitri, but I feel nonetheless the urge to share this experiance.

A couple of weeks ago I did an exposure compensation on a picture and
forgot to reset my camera. At the end of the day I had the majority of
the pictures of that day with completely bleached out sky and or water.
In the early days when you messed up your negatives you were lost. But
now I came across Raw batch converter tool, which I never used before, I
put my pictures in it and choose highlight rebuild. Thank you digikam!
Al my pictures came out with a beautiful sky.

For me as a photographer, not being a technician, it is a miracle.

Kind regards,
Rinus