[Digikam-users] How to organise - Work, archive, backups

Francis Corvin francis_ at gmx.net
Tue Aug 9 00:50:49 BST 2011

Leo,

Presumably you've read this:
http://www.gerhard.fr/DAM/#sdfootnote1sym

Here is another article:
http://blog.juergenspecht.com/2009/how-i-organize-my-photo-library/

Methods are highly personal, depending on how you think about your
work. As long as you are comfortable with your filing system, that is
what matters.

Archiving and backing up give you a safety net if you make a mistake
or lose a disc, but how you organise your images within that is
really up to you.

Best regards,

Francis