[Digikam-users] Tooltips issue

Leo Noordhuizen leo.noordhuizen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 21:45:58 BST 2011

Thanks for pointing me to systemsettings, which apparently has been
installed when DigiKam was installed.

In Application Appearance/Colors, tab Colors one can choose instead of
'Common Colors' 'Tooltip'.

Changing the background didnt help, but changing the foreground color to
white made the tooltips visible.

There must be something wrong there, but it solved the problem for now.

Kind regards, Leo Noordhuizen