[Digikam-users] Tooltips issue

Erick Moreno erickmoreno at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 17:59:38 BST 2011

Hi Leo,

Are you using Digikam under gnome environment? I'm experiencing the same
issue with all KDE applications running under my gnome environment (Ubuntu
11.04 running Unity).

All tips that I found on internet use kcontrol to solve this issue, but I
can't find this software in any current repository. So, I'm still looking
for a way to change the KDE settings under gnome and solve this issue.

Cheers
Erick Moreno

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 1:51 PM, Leo Noordhuizen
<leo.noordhuizen at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have been having this issue quite a long time already but didnt come to
> ask here yet:
>
> All tooltips in DigiKam only give a solid black field where the tip should
> be. I have looked for a settings issue, but cant fin d anything.
>
> Please advise ?
>
> Thanks very much in advance,
>
> Leo Noordhuizen -  The Netherlands

*Erick Moreno*