[Digikam-users] Digikam 2.0.0 : bookmarks for geotagging

Vincent Barberet vincent.barberet at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 23:39:19 BST 2011

Dear users,

In previous digikam version, (1.x), geotagging included "bookmark" feature.
By adding bookmarks to favorites places (home, work, family places), it was
very easy/fast to geotag most of my photos.

Geotagging in digikam 2.0.0 includes great improvements in the ui, but I
can't find anymore the bookmarks features

=> Does it still exist ?
==> If yes, where ?
==> If no, it could be good to have it like it was on 1.x versions. Another
way to do it would be the ability to associate a place (coordinate) to a
tag, so that photos with this tag are automatically geotagged

I'm new to this mailing list, if this subject has already been mentioned,
thanks for guiding me to associated thread.

regards

Vincent