[Digikam-users] Re: Samsung EX-1

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 22:47:07 BST 2011

digiKam do not use dcraw to handle RAW file, but libraw :

http://www.libraw.org

Please, go to Help/RAW Supported Camera and look if your Samsung
camera is supported. Also, look which libraw version you use...

If you can provide a sample file to test, this can help to check on my
computer.

Best

Gilles Caulier