[Digikam-users] Re: Ozzyś problem solved!!!!!!!!! Re: RAW file gone after conversion to jpeg

Ozzy ozzyprv at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 17:06:04 BST 2011

Hi Rinus, Gilles and rest of the digiKam-ers out there,

Yes, It worked.
I did what you said and all the RAW (.dng and .cr2) files came back in view.

I then tried again converting a .dng into .jpg, converted and I see both
files side by side.

Problems are there to be solved, I like that.

Is this a bug then? Should that options be checked by default?

Thank you!

O.