[Digikam-users] Self compiled but no pictures

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 18:14:39 BST 2010

Is you don't see image it's due to digiKam kioslave which crash,
probably because of an binary incompatibility whith shared libs used
by digiKam.

KIOSlave are separated process, used to query digiKam DB (sqlite by
default, which is non reentrant and cannot be handle using
multithreading)

To get more debug info about KIOslave, enable digiKam debug space with
kdebugdialog, and look into :

~/.xsession-errors